Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Short Encouraging Christian Quotes What Do You Think About This Short Conversation Between An Atheist And Christian?

What do you think about this short conversation between an atheist and christian? - short encouraging christian quotes

Christian - Hey, no matter how much has changed and left the church, God loves you. " I felt that God told me this news.

Me - I do not believe in other gods or deities. But I thank you. But I encourage you to investigate errors in the Bible, and why chimps and humans 96% similar.

Christian - OK. But no matter what God is God and He loves you always. And God loves a challenge! He loves a challenge! He is God.

Me - I can not deny that something does not exist. All I can do to show that the errors in the Bible. Did you examine the intent and errors from Google?

Christian - I think my job is to highlight the message that God loves you and God will convince you, not me to say. I gotta go study now. Bye!

I - .....

2 comments:

Pittsburgher - Mateo el ateo - said...

It appears that your friend is mentally handicapped.

Oh, wait! You are a Christian, I have forgotten.

michelle p said...

It seems to me they have come to a standstill, nobody wins, B4 had the same conversation. I have family all laws of the ultra profundis Christian who likes to spit your shit for me and my husband. Unfortunately, no one wins in the end.
HAHAHA now atheists are cannibals, is another.
Do you believe in genocide, because you are a Christian, he was Hitler.

Post a Comment