Monday, January 25, 2010

How To Congratulate Your Ex Boyfriend On His New Baby Dream Interpretation; Dying, A Baby And My Ex?

Dream Interpretation; Dying, A Baby and My Ex? - how to congratulate your ex boyfriend on his new baby

I do not know what that means, that is, she was (pregnant with my ex-boyfriend of the child, we have not spoken / seen months ago ... have had to sleep very rare). And I found myself in a nice hotel. My water broke and then everything was blurred. Really hoping for a girl, but I have a child into the world instead. I held my baby in her arms and looked happy, even though the child is a boy. My father and my uncle (who does not like my ex-boyfriend at all) were very happy in the dream and congratulated me. I saw my ex at all, but I knew it was her son. Somehow, working in a shootout in a dream, and) my (child, was shot and killed the son. After that I was on my knees and ask a policeman to shoot me. He has already done several times, and I swear I could feel the ball is in my heart. The dream changed and I was in the hospital, because I survived. I was crying because she wanted .. I could not live without my son. (I have no children in real life).

5 comments:

Marsman4... said...

You want a baby bad. Or, alternatively, could mean that you look forward to positive changes in your family and your relationships. You can also great protection for your family, you need more self-sufficient. Overnight in a hotel of dreams, a new attitude or a change of personal identity. You can reach from their old habits and old ways of thinking. They are happy with things as they are, but you're losing a part of you on the street scared. To dream that you want to be shot, is a form of self-punishment can be imposed on him. You have something you are ashamed or not proud of. To see the police in your dream, indicates a violation or honor obligations and commitments. The police also symbolize structure, rules and control. To see a direct interpretation, the police prevented sleep, you should avoid reckless behavior.

This will be another life after this incident, but it must overcome the past and move onon. Happiness can be difficult to find if the vandalism occurs in their relationship, but received only the motivation to advance. In short, do not let your family talk to you, nor the ruin of his ambitions. As always, but be careful to swear.

wellcome said...

What do you do with your dreams and what you see is the language of the soul.
So you can be able to recognize their weaknesses and strengths.
You are automatically in the Hereafter, when we dream.
This exercise is prepared to offer you an idea of what life after death to determine the depth, in the context
The process is necessary to intellectual world.
But the intellectual process (soul-spirit) is even more important because it remains after death.

Queet said...

I think you should Google is your dream, because May has actually mean something?

xmarkpno... said...

Dreams are just dreams .... I mean, I dreamed of snakes, and others who say that something will go ba ... But thank God, nothing happens ....

Do not worry about it ...

scupper said...

To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment, which may unconsciously imposing on themselves. You have something you are ashamed or not proud of. To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the end of something, that part of the you.Perhaps something that no longer need or want in life. To dream that you have a baby, suggests that you give birth to a new idea or project. It represents a new beginning or an upcoming event. If the baby is not what I hoped I would say that your project / event idea / not how you wanted to go, but you will be satisfied with the outcome in any way.

Post a Comment