Friday, January 15, 2010

Nj Gay Scene Cruising Where, Especially In NJ, Do You Find Gay Boys 16-19?

Where, especially in NJ, do you find gay boys 16-19? - nj gay scene cruising

I'm not the gay scene in ignorance. I was at home over 5 years. I had many friends, connections, etc.. The only thing that bothers me is to become like the people fairly. Are there any websites? I have tried to "baby-shopping" on MySpace and Facebook, and even tried to myYearbook ... They are all nice places, but sometimes very ambiguous.

Performance and Alternatives are great, but it is difficult to find people who do not recognize sometimes. What are your views? If you are gay, how to deal with this world? Yes. I'm desperate, I'll find only in conversation with people about what I want.

Not much of a wish list. I wonder if something is missing in the world I had before my face the whole time. Thank you:]

2 comments:

world outside my window said...

You can not just go and find a friend, you must, come to the right person to wait.

Joe L said...

lol usually in front of you, that might be behind the knees, though!

Post a Comment