Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Remove Drum On A Kenmore 80 Series How To Replace Moisture Sensor On Kenmore Dryer?

How to replace moisture sensor on Kenmore dryer? - remove drum on a kenmore 80 series

I have a dryer, Kenmore 80 series moisture sensor, and when he broke a piece of clothing stuck. I ordered a replacement Sears detectors to think that everything fit together, but the instructions that must accompany the words, you cut up the sensor on the rear drum brake. I took part in the back of the dryer and it seems that the sensor is attached behind the exhaust system must be sealed with foam down. Is it possible the sensor, without having to replace the exhaust on? If I break the seal of the foam, I'll buy the new foam gasket again, or I get in touch? Or is this something I should not try, even on your own?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment