Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can I Work Out With Bells Palsy I Want To Know If Exposure To Extreme Cold Can Cause Bells Palsy?

I want to know if exposure to extreme cold can cause Bells palsy? - can i work out with bells palsy

I recently found went to the United States, and within days was that Bell's palsy. I wonder if the exposure can lead to extremely low temperatures (0 to 4 degrees), Bell's palsy. I had symptoms of loss of taste buds on the tongue of about 3 weeks before the diagnosis of this problem. I want to know whether the loss of taste she was 3 weeks before it is connected to the same problem. It was a symptom of the starting point for this question.

1 comment:

Nawaz said...

If the cold causes paralysis bells.
But do not worry, there is a serious illness .... u should do the following ---
Physiotherapy or massage the facial muscles.
-Prednisolone is the drug of choice.
And finally, consult a doctor heart.

Post a Comment