Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hair Brush Over Moms Knee What Do You Think Of This "dark Love" Poem That I Just Wrote?

What do you think of this "dark love" poem that I just wrote? - hair brush over moms knee

Please let me know what you think. If it sucks please tell me. I have it in 5 minutes, so you can suck, lol.


Missing You

It is cold and dark
Do not believe you're gone,
Rampant parked in the cemetery
I know it was wrong.

I hated
Because of who you are
You do not want us to be;
I mean, not what you need.

Leaving you cry,
Do not worry, apparently
Her mother cried,
He told me that you die.

Kneeling in your page
Wind brushing hair
I close my eyes and picture,
Does that take care of you and me.

I have loved you,
Because of who you are
I need you with me
You're everything I need.

He was lying next to you,
Feeling a chill pill and swallow
I closed my eyes for ever see you again
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment