Thursday, December 17, 2009

Convert Hdmi Input To Vga Output VGA To HDMI Problems, Why Isn't It Working?

VGA to HDMI problems, why isn't it working? - convert hdmi input to vga output

I bought this thing, that the VGA output to the HDMI input is converted, so you see my screen from my laptop to the TV. I connected everything, but it seems to show that the initial startup of the windows on the matter of the windows (loading bar screen and hardware) information each time he reached the advanced graphics (Windows logon) television reports no signal and blacks, suggestions? I know, Fn + F8

Ive tried changing the resolution
Ive tried safe mode
Ive tried different color settings
Carried out with the TV settings
Connections Checked
Tried another computer (PC), shall have the same problem
Tried both Vista and XP

At the moment I'm a problem with your thinking:

1. My TV

or

2. My HDMI cable

The entire structure is the VGA from my laptop via a VGA cable to the converter, an HDMI cable going to my TV is connected.

Any suggestions would be great,

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment