Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Educational Building Blocks Getting Ready For A Nanny.?

Getting ready for a nanny.? - educational building blocks

We have a babysitter next week at home. It will be here 4 days a week. I wonder, would be the kind of toys / activities / educational material must be on hand for them. She said she did not need much and as long as our pleasant and 2 years. Child is outside most of the time (we have a park on the road). But is colder, and I make sure I have plenty to celebrate our little man. He suggested I get the finger paints and paper. What do you suggest?
I play dough, building blocks and easel with chalk and markers, a table with trains and cars. We also have paper and pens, not to mention all the little toys and random things that you have. We also have many books. What do you suggest?
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment